Over 16 years experience in supplying many catering industry sectors,
ranging from canteens and takeaways to five star hotels and silver service restaurants.
BF Engineering Services Ltd (BFES), founded in 2000, has expanded quickly based on its reputation and understanding of the catering industry. With experience in supplying many industry sectors and catering businesses ranging from canteens and takeaways, to five star hotels and silver service restaurants, we will be happy to discuss the best solution for your requirements.
We pride ourselves on understanding how equipment works rather than simply swapping expensive components to solve a problem. We’ve been able to save our clients money, provide advice and reduce their downtime, often fixing problems on our first call out.
Our reputation for reliability, safety and technical expertise has attracted work within a number of specialist projects within the UK, helping us to forge exclusive partnerships with well-known and well-respected equipment manufacturers, so we can offer our clients the best solutions available for their budget, space and requirements. For more information, take a look at our Case Studies.
Throughout our growth, we haven’t forgotten our founding principles of quality. We recognise the importance of selecting a team of employees, dedicated to delivering a first class standard of service.
We take pride in our BFES Engineers, Designers and Project Management personnel all being in-house, allowing us to provide a complete service from design to installation to management providing the quality that we stand by for every build.
Our BFES team and services include:
- Multi-skilled engineers employed by BFES, not sub-contracted
- Wexiödisk dishwashing systems specialists
- Fully Qualified gas engineers (NG and LPG)
- Qualified, registered refrigeration engineers
- Provision of an emergency 24/7 response service
- A team who will establish and repair the causes of problems not just fix the fault
- Providing a full service from design and purchasing to installation and scheduled maintenance programmes
- Satellite tracked vehicles to provide a fast response for clients
- Access to common spare parts which we hold in stock to increase the turnaround on repairs
- In-house Design and CAD specialists
BFES are also committed to supporting the environment by providing environmentally friendly equipment, supplies and practises.
Featured Case Studies
Why Choose Us?
Our in-house team of specialist engineers
24/7 reactive emergency service
Improve efficiency with bespoke design
Experience as independent, catering specialists
Complete package: design, installation and servicing